The range remains open with the following restrictions:
No more than 50 people will be allowed on the range at one time.
- Local group shoots (3Gun, IPSC, Trap league, Oilmen’s) to be permitted only
- Indoor range to remain closed to the general membership
- Clubhouse to be open – bathrooms to be sanitized by user after each use and at the end of the day by RO.
- Club Office is open, but limited to a maximum of 3 people at any one time, 1 of which is the Range Operator – financial transactions permitted under sanitized conditions and 2m social distancing
- Self- Registration to continue – access to targets/staplers and shooting rests competed outdoors with wipe-down upon return. No handling by Range Operator until final sanitization at the end of the day
- Maximum of 2 people to a shooting booth (10 ft apart). Appointed Safety Officer to wipe down flag after use
- Social distancing of 2m to be maintained by members. Members who are ill, or require quarantine for any reason, are to avoid frequenting the range
General Meetings are held on the last Monday of the Month September to June at 7 PM.
The shooting facilities at the North Peace Rod and Gun Club with be fully or partially closed on the following dates because of special events or range operator’s holidays:
|July 1, 2020||Full Range||Canada Day|
|July 10 at 5 PM and all day July 11, 2020||Full Range||Oilmen’s Trap Shoot|
|August 3, 2020||Full Range||BC Day|
|September 7, 2020||Full Range||Labour Day|
|October 12, 2020||Full Range||Thanksgiving Day|
|November 11, 2020||Full Range||Remembrance Day|
Range Hours and Dates of Operation:
As a result of COVID-19, the following amended summer hours are in effect as of June 1, 2020
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM
Monday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM
Also closed statutory holidays.