The range remains open with the following restrictions:
No more than 50 people will be allowed on the range at one time.
- Local group shoots (3Gun, IPSC, Trap league, Oilmen’s) to be permitted only
- Indoor range to remain closed to the general membership
- Clubhouse to be open – bathrooms to be sanitized by user after each use and at the end of the day by RO.
- Club Office is open, but limited to a maximum of 3 people at any one time, 1 of which is the Range Operator – financial transactions permitted under sanitized conditions and 2m social distancing
- Self- Registration to continue – access to targets/staplers and shooting rests competed outdoors with wipe-down upon return. No handling by Range Operator until final sanitization at the end of the day
- Maximum of 2 people to a shooting booth (10 ft apart). Appointed Safety Officer to wipe down flag after use
- Social distancing of 2m to be maintained by members. Members who are ill, or require quarantine for any reason, are to avoid frequenting the range
Indoor Range Rules COVID-19
- All indoor range shooters will register at the office.
- Access to targets/staplers/shooting rests will be available at the office. All indoor shooting booth surfaces and equipment will be sanitized by user upon return. No handling by Range Operator till final sanitization at the end of the day.
- A sign-in upon entry to the Clubhouse is mandatory. Bathrooms to be sanitized by user after each use, and at the end of the day, by the Range Operator.
- Indoor Range use to be limited to a total of 2 people at any given time. Note that this may necessitate wait times.
- Social distancing of 2m to be maintained by users. Members/Day Pass Users who are ill, or require quarantine for any reason, are to avoid frequenting the range.
- The Indoor Range will be available for after hour use – IDPA, IPSC, 3Gun, etc. practises and competitions, however, to ensure the integrity and sensibility of all shooters, masks will be mandatory.
- While the indoor range is in use, the Range Operator will oversee/supervise indoor range use by visual inspection every 40 minutes.
General Meetings are held on the last Monday of the Month September to June at 7 PM.
The shooting facilities at the North Peace Rod and Gun Club with be fully or partially closed on the following dates because of special events or range operator’s holidays:
|May 4, 2021||Outdoor Pistol Range from 1PM to 4PM||Training|
|May 24, 2021||Full Range||Stat: Victoria Day|
|May 29 and 30, 2021||Trap Range||Shoot|
Range Hours and Dates of Operation:
As a result of COVID-19, the following amended summer hours are in effect as of May 1, 2021
Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM
Monday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:45 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 6:45 PM
Also closed statutory holidays.