Please visit the indoor range page on this site for more information.
Range Fees :
Range fees are included in membership, or $20.00 for non members or $25 for a family. For those wishing to shoot clays, the cost is $5.00 for a round of 25 clays. Trap cards can also be purchased for $80 (works out to $4. a round with a trap card). The club does not sell ammunition or rent out firearms.
The range is open:
Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays: 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Statutory Holidays: July 1, 2014, August 4, 2014, and September 8, 2014
The range will be closed:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Christmas Break, and all other statutory holidays others than those listed above.
Also see the calendar of events as there are other closures for special shooting events.
The Range will be closed to shooting when the clubhouse is rented for a social event. Please call ahead to confirm the availability of the shooting Range.
Please contact the Range Manager at 250-785-9686 if you have questions about the hours of operation.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed
- Red flag must be raised prior to shooting
- All firearms to be left with the action open and unloaded when off the firing line
- No dry firing behind the firing line
- No firearm to be loaded until on the firing line and then only at the range officer’s command
- No firing of big bore rifles and shotguns on the on the handgun range.
- Only approved targets to be used
- All shooters are responsible for cleaning up used targets and spent shells
- Eye and ear protection is recommended
- If more than one person is engaged in shooting activities on the shooting range, one person must be appointed as range officer
- The range officer has absolute authority at all times, anyone disobeying his/her commands will be asked to leave
- No firing of hundguns on Big Bore Range
- No shooting of baffles or range signs
- No skeet shooting when the handgun range is active
- Disciplinary action may be taken by the executive for any breach of the range rules.
No Responses to “ Range Info ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.