Please visit the indoor range page on this site for more information.
Range Fees :
Range fees are included in membership, or $20.00 for non members or $25 for a family for a day. For those wishing to shoot clays, the cost is $5.00 for a round of 25 clays. Trap cards can also be purchased for $80 (works out to $4. a round with a trap card). The club does not sell ammunition or rent out firearms.
As of November 1, 2016:
Sunday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Monday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Also closed some statutory holidays – check back for details.
Also see the calendar of events as there are other closures for special shooting events.
Yearly Hours of Operation
May 1 to Sept 30 Closed Wednesdays/MTTF 10AM-8PM/Weekends 9AM-7PM
October 1 to October 31 Closed Wednesdays/Every Other Day 10AM-7PM
November 1 to April 31 Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays/Every other Day 10AM-6PM
The Range will be closed to shooting when the clubhouse is rented for a social event. Please call ahead to confirm the availability of the shooting Range.
Please contact Mike the Range Operator at 250-785-9686 if you have questions about the hours of operation.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed
- Red flag must be raised prior to shooting
- All firearms to be left with the action open and unloaded when off the firing line
- No dry firing behind the firing line
- No firearm to be loaded until on the firing line and then only at the range officer’s command
- No firing of big bore rifles and shotguns on the on the handgun range.
- Only approved targets to be used
- All shooters are responsible for cleaning up used targets and spent shells
- Eye and ear protection is recommended
- If more than one person is engaged in shooting activities on the shooting range, one person must be appointed as range officer
- The range officer has absolute authority at all times, anyone disobeying his/her commands will be asked to leave
- No firing of hundguns on Big Bore Range
- No shooting of baffles or range signs
- No skeet shooting when the handgun range is active
- Disciplinary action may be taken by the executive for any breach of the range rules.
No Responses to “ Range Info ”
Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.